Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Website Provider
1. What are your esthetics needs? Look and Feel?
2. Is the Website Mobile Friendly?
3. Can you make changes & updates yourself? Ease of use?
4. Do you receive 24 hours website support?
5. Confirmation of the with the most current version of requirements for search engines?
6. Does the theme support basic functions and upgrades?
7. How many pages are included in your build?
8. Does the theme offer call to actions for the home page and/or sidebar?
9. Is the theme SEO friendly?
10. What level of support will you require for maintenance?
11. Do you need a fixed width or responsive theme?
12. How simple or complex does the theme need to be for you to be comfortable using it?